January 8, 2017 at 12:50 pm #28323
This is strange. Please try to post your question on our facebook user group, I hope other pro users can answer your question.
By the way, you can also try below steps:
– Disconnect your keyboard from the Mac
– Open the Audio and MIDI utilities app on your Mac, open the MIDI devices window.
– You should see all devices previously connected to your Mac
– Select all devices listed as a CME or Xkey
– Delete all of them
– Press the “Reinit MIDI” button
– Then, open the disk utilities, select the drive on which you OS is installed and launch a “repair disk permissions”.
– Reconnect your Xkey