The UF Classic Series Master Keyboard - Designed by Musicians, For Musicians
CME has launched a new range, the UF-Classic, in its successful UF series of Master keyboards.
Undoubtedly the most attractive looking UF keyboard so far, the Classic series has an all-black finish, with the end pieces finished in tough black shellac - just like a traditional piano. The keybed frame is manufactured in iron to reduce the risk of twisting or distortion, and an aluminium upper casing in aluminum gives strength with minimal weight increase.
To give the customer the widest choice, CME’s UF Classic range is available in 4 sizes, from 49 to 88 keys. All keybed sizes have velocity sensitive keys with aftertouch, the 88 keybed has professional hammer action keys.
In addition to the obligatory Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels, the UF Classic series bristles with controls. 8 assignable control knobs, 9 assignable control faders, 6 assignable shortcut knobs …. the list goes on and on.
The UF Classic range is Class Compliant for both Windows (Windows 7, Vista and XP) and Mac (OS X).
The UF Classic series continues to up-hold CME’s policy of supplying high quality products at competitive prices. By listening to the feedback from their users, CME provides the features which their users want.
Multifunctional expansion board
NeoSynth is an Audio/MIDI expander. It provides high quality audio instruments and effects, and adds great sonic possibilities.
UF DP-1 digital piano module with 80-voice sound. The Waldorf Nano Syn Card contains over 1000 classic Waldorf Micro Q synth sounds. It is the only product on the market that allows a controller keyboard to be tyrned into an audio sound card, a tone module, and a full-on synthesizer, complete with real-time control.
Professional after touch and breath control interface design and metallic panel
UF series master keyboard all use after touch and velocity sensitive keys, featuring the breath control interface and sit in a metallic body with cool silver color, at the first moment you touch UF keyboard, you will fall in love with it.
Hammer action grand piano weighted
UF80 uses 88 notes hammer action weighted keys which provides you with the grand piano touch feeling as well as the reliable durability.
- 49-, 61-, or 76-key semi-weighted action keyboard with aftertouch (UF50 / 60 / 70)
- 88-key hammer-action weighted keyboard with aftertouch (UF80)
- Over 20 user template, non-volatile memories
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 8 assignable control knobs, preset functions including Cutoff / Resonance / Attack / Release / PAN / Reverb / Chorus / Variation
- 9 assignable control faders, preset functions including volume for 1-16 channels and master volume, and drawbar for organ sounds
- LED data display, control button including program, transpose, octave, channel, keyboard split.
- 6 assignable shortcut knobs
- 6 sequencer remote buttons, including REC, PLAY, STOP, FAST REWIND, REWIND AND RETURN TO START, etc.
- Panel page and layer button, data adjustment knobs
- 1 MIDI-out port
- Breath controller port
- Sustain pedal and volume pedal jacks
- USB MIDI port, Class-compliant for Win XP and Mac OS X, Power can be supplied via USB
- Support and tested with most professional audio/MIDI sequencers
- U-CTRL mode
- Optional multifunction expansion board
- 49 keys
- Dimension 859 x 348 x 113 mm
- Weight 8.2 kg
- 61 keys
- Dimension 1022 x 348 x 113 mm
- Weight 9.8 kg
- 76 keys
- Dimension 1232 x 348 x 113 mm
- Weight 11.8 kg
- 88 keys
- Dimension 1408 x 372 x 150 mm
- Weight 24.7 kg